Accountability for direct and indirect onward data transfer
When using our site or services, we may collect personal details directly from you or from several third-party sources. We employ third parties as our partner to support our business operations and other communication needs. We assure everyone that these third parties will only access your information to perform certain delegated tasks on our behalf. Softhowto.com will be held accountable for all forwarded transfer of personal data to third-party agencies that complement our daily operations.
Softhowto.com maintains a legal binding agreement with these third-party agencies in compliance with our privacy protection obligations under federal laws. We mutually accept liability under the privacy protection regulations if any of these third parties fail to secure the information transferred to them. Unless we can demonstrate that we should not be held accountable, any liability for the loss of information or damage to any person shall be waived.
When you interact with us using our contact information, instant messages and other communication means, it is clearly understood that we will collect personal information from you. Softhowto.com assures complete confidentiality of your details, and they will only be used for recording, marketing, and payment transaction purposes. With regard to account creation, you are required to sign up or register a valid account to access all portions of our site. Use a valid email contact to register an official account with us and receive full information about our products and services.
However, if you want to post your personal comments or reviews, be sure to register for an account by using your sign-in credentials. Softhowto.com will automatically create a profile for you, and we may share the information with our accredited third parties as mentioned above. Later, we may require you to send us additional information as part of our advanced registration process, particularly for premium services. Every user profile we create will indicate all relevant details about you such as contact numbers, actual image, job profile, and other demographic information.
Purpose of information collection
Softhowto.com reserves the right to utilize all private information you have given us and shall be used for the following objectives:
- To perform transactions like securing orders, payments and customer care support
- To offer/inform you about our customer rewards programs, incentives, and other attractive deals
- To deliver personalized services
- To send new information for marketing purposes (newsletters, email campaigns, advertising materials)
- To gain proper knowledge and understanding of our customer needs
- To utilize the details for research and development needs
- To improve our site and client experience
Since softhowto.com will acquire direct information from you, you deserve to know how we share your details. We share the information with:
- Registered users (unless you will make necessary changes on your visibility status under privacy settings)
- Social media profile (intended to invite more site visitors with your consent)
- Third party service providers
- Company affiliates (sharing your views with software makers)
- Business mergers (when the assets are transferred to the new management)
- Legal response when required
- Protection of other parties involving investigation and prevention of fraudulent activities
Personal measures to secure information
Despite our precautionary measures, no data security system can guarantee total information security, so it’s best not to disclose your password without your consent.
Terms and Conditions
We request you to visit our Terms and Conditions page, explaining the applications, limitations of our accountability and disclaimers in conjunction with our products and services.
This policy is currently in effect as of the effective date set forth at the start. We may revise this policy at random, so please be sure to check our announcements regularly.