Looking for best Spotify recorder tool?
Yes, you are in the right place.
Spotify lets you experience the power of streaming on-demand media via PCs and smartphones while staying connected with friends anytime. With this awesome software, you can search for your favorite music tracks by artists, genres, albums and even playlists made by others. Despite providing you easy access to millions of songs, Spotify is not completely free of charge especially on premium services and DRM-restricted music. However, there are several Spotify-ripping tools which you can use to record web music in popular audio formats so you can enjoy offline listening or create your own backup files.
Here are the top 10 Spotify recorders listed below, enhanced with the latest recording technology, to help you acquire high-quality music without DRM software restriction.
No. 1 Cinch Audio Recorder
Available in Windows and MAC versions, Cinch Audio Recorder is the most versatile Spotify ripper that delivers direct recording from online sources to Mp3 format and other popular formats. With this efficient music recorder, you get the chance to enjoy non-stop music, audiobooks, podcast programs and radio blogs at an affordable cost.
Find out its key features below:
- Saves individual song and playlists from Spotify in Mp3 format
- Supports Napster, AOL, Google Music, iTunes, SoundCloud and other accessible media platforms
- Creates Mp3 files in 320Kbp/s sound quality
- The ID3 tagging feature is 100% accurate, providing all the relevant details you need for every recorded Mp3
- Stores recorded music and backup files using cloud storage services
- Provides multiple audio settings to enhance music quality at a lower file size
- Requires no volume adjustment during the recording process
- Creates personalized Mp3 files, useful for ringtone creation and audiobook modification
- Removes Spotify ads when you download an entire playlist
- Provides music playback to check bad recorded Mp3s or hard-to-decipher sounds
- Provides default output folder for ease of file copying or transferring
Cinch Audio Recorder is a topnotch choice for many music lovers because of its overall functionality in producing great music.
No. 2 Leawo Audio Recorder
Leawo Audio recorder is a popular desktop app that records web music sources to Mp3, AAC, and WAV formats. This functional recording tool is compatible with Spotify as well as other popular streaming music sites. Unlike other recording software apps, Leawo will only start the recording process when you click the “Start” button manually. However, you may still perform automatic recording when you create your personalized settings prior to the start of the ripping process.
Once Leawo is launched and detects Spotify, it will start the recording process and split the recorded Mp3s right away. It features a built-in AD remover which has the capability to filter out commercial ads running in between the songs during recording. All you need to do is to tweak the settings and Leawo will perform the rest for you. On top of this, Leawo features a CD burning process that allows you to select your personal songs and produce CDs immediately.
Leawo music recorder has the ability to record Mp3 and Mp4 formats where you can play the files from different portable devices like USB players and home theater systems. But more than this, the audio recorder can detect low-quality sound output and errors to help you save time and avoid non-playing Mp3s.
No. 3 Audio Hijack Pro
Audio Hijack Pro is a versatile Spotify audio recorder recommended in creating podcast, web radio playlists and audio books. This must-have music recorder allows you to organize your music library and check all recordings using a built-in player. Audio Hijack Pro works as a burning device, making it easy to create personalized CDs at a faster speed. Moreover, the software is compatible with different plug-ins in enhancing audio effects and overall sound output.
Audio Hijack Pro features an impressive recording system that delivers error-free Mp3 music from Spotify, internet radio and other music streaming services. It automatically tags the recordings with all the information you need like song title, track length, artist and record labels. The software will automatically sort the files and get rid of the commercial spots in between the songs of a playlist. Aside from this, you can perform batch recording, create backup music and transfer music from one portable device to another.
No. 4 Tunebite
Tunebite offers music lovers the best music recording features that convert streaming music and videos to Mp3, AAC, and WAV among others. This unique free-to-pay streaming recorder automatically records web music at a faster speed up to 5X without compromising audio quality. Aside from Spotify, you can also have great songs taken from various music-sharing platforms such as Apple Music, Google Music, Deezer and Amazon using Tunebite. With this amazing recorder, you can create your own list of audiobooks, radio documentaries, podcast collection and audio lectures with no limits.
Other important features of Tunebite include:
- ID3 tagging which allows users to modify the details like artist name, song title, recording labels, and type of genre.
- Adjustable settings for bit rate, file size, and required output format
- Batch recording which is useful when you want to download multiple playlists at a time
Tunebite is considered a great alternative recorder if you wish to explore music genres in a few clicks.
No. 5 Audacity
Audacity features an awesome voice-recording system, perfect for aspiring singers and radio DJs. You can record voices or other external sounds using a microphone then edit the recorded audio with its audio-enhancing tools. Audacity is a great choice as a Spotify recorder to get awesome Mp3 music not only from Spotify but also from various music streaming sites. With this wonderful recording software, you can adjust the audio output according to the bit rate, track speed and output format without experiencing any loss of quality.
- Free software with basic recording features
- Performs efficiently as a voice or sound recorder
- Records music from internet radio, file-sharing sites and thousands of music streaming sites like Spotify and iTunes
- Installs easily on both Windows and MAC operating systems
- Provides easy access to modify recorded files or transfer the files to another location
- Provides basic editing tools to improve music quality
Wondershare AllMyMusic is a highly recommended Spotify recorder designed for recording audio tracks from Spotify and hundreds of other music streaming sites. Its interface is almost similar to iTunes and provides better access to producing burned CDs or saving the audio tracks to different storage devices. Audio quality is 100% accurate, meaning all recorded Mp3 songs appear exactly the same as what you hear from Spotify playlists. Expect no quality loss, audio skipping and disturbing sounds from all outputs.
What you get from Wondershare AllMyMusic:
- High-quality Mp3 songs, audiobooks, and lectures
- Continuous recording quality particularly for batch recordings
- Preserves the original audio content (no alteration)
- Easy to navigate a user interface using “Record” and “Stop” buttons only
- Drag-and-drop application for copying and burning CDs
No. 2 iMusic (Windows and MAC version)
If you are using a PC software to play music, you’ll definitely need a reliable music recorder like iMusic to record your precious music hits from Spotify. iMusic is an easy-to-navigate recording tool that records high-quality Mp3 music from thousands of internet radio stations and streaming sites. What’s making this popular Spotify ripper interesting is its special ability to get accurate track information such as genre, artist name, music reviews and cover album. In addition to this, iMusic enables users to duplicate or transfer Mp3s from one music library to other smartphones, PCs, tablets and assorted USB devices.
Once iMusic music recorder is launched, click “GET MUSIC” and select the recording option you want. You can record the music tracks directly from Spotify or copy the URL then paste it directly into the program. iMusic will not record the songs automatically, so you need to click on the “Record” button then play the playlists to begin the recording. After the recording is completed, you can check the recorded files from the music library and edit the tags if there are incorrect details.
No. 8 Ondesoft
Ondesoft is a popular Spotify recording software which performs perfect recording of music from Spotify in just a few strokes. This amazing software features some audio-editing tools that enable you to filter out unwanted sections and commercial ads, ensuring clear Mp3 copies free from skipping and cracking. Unfortunately, Ondesoft does not have the ability to split tracks into separate files in contrary to what other Spotify recorders can offer. Also, there is no automatic ID3 tagging system which means you need to modify the track information manually after the recording process.
Ondesoft limited features:
- Available in MAC version only
- Saves music in different file formats
- Built-in player to check the recorded song
- Available in the free version and full version plus additional fees for cloud storage services
No. 9 Aimersoft Music Recorder
Aimersoft is a sensational Spotify recorder designed to produce high-quality free Mp3 music straight from Spotify and thousands of prominent music streaming platforms. With this software, you can explore more music genres, discover newly-released tracks and store unlimited tracks acquired from Napster, AOL, Grooveshark, iTunes radio, BBC Radio, etc. Aimersoft will automatically split the music tracks from the playlists while filtering out all running commercial spots in between songs. Not only that, the software features the marvelous ID3 tagging innovation which automatically gets the track information including track duration, song title, cover albums and featured artists.
Aimersoft allows you to add the recorded Mp3s straight to your personal library. At the same time, you can easily transfer the files from one device to another or create backup copies. Aimersoft has its own built-in player so you can always check the sound condition of each recorded song. Another exciting feature of Aimersoft is the fascinating iPhone ringtone creator, which is perfect to create M4R iPhone ringtone in a few seconds. Just like other popular Spotify recorders, this software is offered free but requires an additional fee for a full version.
No. 10 Replay Music
Replay Music is feature-packed recording software that creates flawless music from Spotify and other popular streaming sites. Unlike other Spotify recorders, Replay Music enables users to produce recorded crystal-clear videos, meaning they can directly record uploaded videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, and Vimeo among others. This efficient tool can detect commercial ads in between music tracks and automatically delete them. Your music library will always appear organized since Replay Music features an outstanding ID3 tagging system which automatically tags the recordings with track information.
Replay Music provides the exact audio Mp3 quality as what you hear from Spotify playlists. You can directly record the music from Spotify, and the recorder will automatically sort the files in alphabetical arrangement. However, Replay Music is only available for Windows users, and it requires additional payment for upgraded features and services. This streaming recorder is easy to use and only requires minimal orientation.
Expect more exciting features from Replay Music such as:
- Detects silence between music tracks and automatically splits into multiple files
- Produces high-quality Mp3s
- Converts files from one format to another
- Built-in video/music player for quality checking
The Spotify recorders mentioned above will definitely complement your strong cravings for awesome music experience. But there are other open source recording tools readily available which might offer you more benefits than just a typical streaming recorder. Here are some key considerations to reflect about before making a final selection:
- Software access – easy access to main menus, sub-menus, links and buttons
- Software reviews – You may read some software reviews to evaluate a Spotify recorder based on software description, customer ratings and number of downloads or purchases.
- Pricing model – Many are free, but a full version is more beneficial to maximize the features of the software. You can choose based on service plan, software version, and cloud storage plan. Trial versions vary between 15 and 30 days.
- Functionality – Ease of creating recorded music the fastest time. Also consider extra features such as music editor, ringtone creator, and plug-in functions.
Installing a Spotify recorder is the best way to acquire high-quality Mp3 music since Spotify continues to update its music encryption techniques to make downloading more difficult.
It is important that your selection process should be based on recording speed, software accessibility, functionality and of course, price.